Re: British Parts Connection

To: dspence@oanet.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, mail@thebpc.com
Subject: Re: British Parts Connection
From: WBabbitt@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 19:38:36 EDT
Don,
I ordered my latest (and hopefully last) large round of parts for my TR3A
restoration thru them.  VERY quick.  VERY easy.  VERY satisfied.  All the
parts came thru Moss.  In ALL cases they beat (although not by a huge amount)
ALL the SALE prices I could come up with from various vendors.  Dick Burger
is a great person to work with.
I'd order thru them again in a heartbeat.

In a message dated 8/7/01 6:57:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time, dspence@oanet.com
writes:

> Hi All
> I am considering placing an order through BPC and would appreciate feedback
> as to your experiences with this company.
> TIA

Bill Babbitt
TR3A like a Phoenix emerges from the bag
Gales Ferry, Ct