LBC Books for Sale

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBC Books for Sale
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 11:16:34 -0400
I've got two LBC books for sale, and am listing them here before they go on
ebay.

1. I've had this one since I bought it new in 1951.  "Tom McCahill on Sports
Cars"  145 pages, good condition.  Articles on MG-TD, Jag XK-120, Nash
Healy, Aston Martin, and many others.  Also "What is a Sports Car?" and
"Learning to Drive a Sports Car".

2.  "Jaguar" a Great Marques Poster Book, by Chris Harvey.  Brand new, 9 X
12 1/4 inches.  Gorgeous full-page color photos of all the Jaguars from 1936
to 1984, with description and data page on each.

I'd like $20 each for these, and I'll pay postage in the U.S.

Sumner Weisman
62 TR3B TSF263L