anti-freeze

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: anti-freeze
From: Petearales@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 15:05:58 EDT
PLEASE, Take the old anti-freeze to a recycling center.  Check the yellow
pages or call some agency in your area.  This stuff is really toxic to
animals and children who like the sweet taste.  You can get safer stuff, but
I think it only tastes worse so animals won't drink it.
I usually run a 50/50 mix year round in my TR6.  It helps protect aluminum
stuff, too.  Check it yearly with a test gauge, real cheap at Pep Boys.
I think most any brand name will be fine, I buy whatever when it's on sale.

Peter Arakelian
''71 TR6 - Daily Driver