Re: Sunroof fabric repairs

To: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Sunroof fabric repairs
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 16:44:52 -0700
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Yes, as a matter of fact, I think it WAS a peddle car! At least I felt like
I had to get out and push alot.  I took my driving test in that car, the
trooper that rode with me was very amused- this was in '61 and there weren't
a lot of LBC's in the US and sun roofs were unheard of.  I would tell you
what happened to it, but that would just give credability to Kai's argument
that kids shouldn't be allowed near valuable things.

There is  a source for Austin's here in the colonies, check out:
http://www.austinworks.com/salecar.html   I may have gotten this link from
someone on this list, can't remember now (senior moment).

Bob