Re:List Demographics

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:List Demographics
From: SusanB14@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 08:47:56 EDT
Current Age: 58
Gender: Female
Age at 1st LBC: 50
Total LBC Ownership To Date:  1
Total Triumphs Owned To Date: 1
Current Triumph Ownership: 1
Marital Status:  Happily Divorced X 27 years!
Geographic Area: Tennessee

BTW:  This TR7 is my dream car!  It was owned by a number of people before I
acquired it from my son.  He is very good at taking things apart, but can't
put them back together!  It went to the mechanic to be reassembled ... in
laundry baskets.  I had it on the road only for 5 months before the throttle
cable broke, which took out the head gasket.  On examination, the head was
found to be warped, and the pistons sloppy in the engine.  It's sat headless
since 1993, since I became disabled in December of that year, and have not
had either the health or the money to work on it.  I have a new son-in-law
who is interested, and two grandsons now old enough to help with repairs, and
I hope to start renovating the car in January.  I would like to repair it
back to factory specs.  In the meantime, it sits beside my apartment with a
tarp covering.  I even have the original owner's and maintenance manuals.
I'd appreciate help on the order to repair things.