Rear hub

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear hub
From: "Ronnie Babbitt" <rbtr3a@home.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 22:39:39 -0400
List I'm in need of a straight rear hub for a tr3a. I have wire wheels mounted
. Some way  the and I don't know how, but the rear hub became warped.

 I remembered on our last drive a gentleman pulled in behind me when we
stopped for gas to inform me that the left rear tire was loose. I did the
quick pull test. Not Loose.
Tonight while reinstalling my gearbox and started the car to test the OD while
it was on jack stands. And sure enough the LT rear tire was tracking in and
out.

If anyone has a good used one please contact me I'd like to find one before
the Summer Party.
thanks
Ronnie Babbitt
soon to be an "O" again