MOSS -Good or Evil?

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MOSS -Good or Evil?
From: "Brewer, Bill" <bbrewer@LEHIGHCEMENT.COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 17:40:17 -0400
     We periodically go through tirades on the list about the Charles
Runyan, the Coventry Inn and Moss Motors. Well I just found that I was
missing a part from my interior kit for my TR3A. I ordered and got the kit
about 18 months ago and thought that all was in it. It turns out that it is
missing the leather dash cap. I talked with the sales rep Mike, he did a lot
of footwork, called me back, is shorting a kit while the leather is on
backorder (about two months), and is shipping me the missing piece, gratis.
I couldn't have had better service.
     Meanwhile, I just got a $2700 bill for repairs to my wife's Toyota.
This Toyota has gone a lot of miles, but the parts and repairs costs fries
my ass and I hate working on the rice monster. I think that she'll be
getting a Morris Minor Traveller (woody) for her next car.
     Hey Peter Arakalian, put it a good word with the big cheese at Moss
about what a good job Mike at ext 3191 has done.

     Bill Brewer
     Tehachapi, CA
     1960 TR-3A TS 72747LO - Daily driver, going to Lancaster today, in
overdrive and loving it
     1961 TR-3A TS 75407L - In lots of Brits and pieces, but it was free