Re: List Demographics

To: "Scott Tilton" <sdtilton@yahoo.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: List Demographics
From: "Rave Racer" <Ravewar@home.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 12:46:50 -0400
        I've been trying to stay away from the age threads going on here,
but I'm only 23 and have had my GT6 for a month.  It's in need of a rebuild,
but I managed to get it running.  It hadn't been moved in 15 years so, but
the interior and frame were in very good condition.  I like to think of it
as my summer beater.  Well, maybe not "beater".  It still isn't on the road
yet, It needs a few more things.

       Rave Racer
 89 Jetta GTX 1.8 16V (Frankenstein) http://www.vwot.org/members/Pete.html
 87 Audi 4000 Quattro Sedan
 72 Triumph GT6

> You know I'm surprised at just how many youngsters there are out there on
this
> list.  I fool myself into thinking that I'm unique due to my age and
devotion
> to these cars.  All you ever see is names and comments, and there isn't
always
> a lot of clue to the person's age or background.
>
> I'd be real curious to have a statistical census of sorts of the list
members.
> (Not that I'm volunteering to put one together though)

---