Left lane driving

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Left lane driving
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 13:53:44 -0700 (PDT)
Listers,

George Carlin had some observations concerning a recent topic of discussion on
the net that I couldn't resist passing on.  This is only one paragraph of his
"Bad Americans" routine.  Not too politically sensitive but, "I couldn't have
said it better myself".

   I hate those XXXXXXXX standing in the intersections
>  trying to sell me crap or trying to guilt me into
>  making 'donations' to their cause. These people should
>  be targets. I think if you are in the passing lane,
>  and not passing, your license should be revoked, and
>  you should be forced to ride the bus until you promise
>  to never delay the rest of us again.

Putting on my flame proof driving suit.
Mike Lunsford, 1970 TR-6
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/