Brake Drums

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake Drums
From: kluckvon <kluckvon@students.uiuc.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 14:39:41 -0500
Listers,
  After an incident involving the rear end of my TR4 and a curb, I'm left
looking for a brake drum. Problem is, it's a no longer made item, and the 4a
drums for an IRS car (which could be machined to fit supposedly) are also out
of
stock and currently on back order. So, does anyone have a spare rear drum in
pretty good shape they'd be willing to part with? Or does anyone know of a
source for the finned aluminum datsun 240z drums? (Vicky brit's outta those as
well.)
Thanks in advance...
Jordan von