Triumphs on the internet

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumphs on the internet
From: Paul Mitchell <paul-m@mweb.co.za>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 12:32:04 +0200
List,

I have just, rather foolishly, volunteered to write a column in the
newsletter of Cape Town's branch of the Triumph Sportscar Club of South
Africa. The suggestion is that I could use the opportunity to point
people to interesting Triumph related sites on the internet. I have
found several good ones, such as VTR, and various member pages, but
would appreciate hearing about any other good sites that you guys have
come across. Most of the cars in the club seem to be Spitfires and TR7s,
so I anything on those in particular would be good.

Many thanks

Paul
74 TR6 PI, Cape Town