Black and..tan!

To: john__matthews@hotmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Black and..tan!
From: a Wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 08:35:07 -0400
Hi John,
I would wholeheartedly recommend going with a tan interior instead of
black. I get a new company car every year and the only thing I get to
choose is the colour: after a while you get so you've had them all, and you
learn which ones you can live with.
The company Taurus in the driveway is black with a tan interior. It's a
classy combination that you won't get tired of, and it's nice to have the
contrast between the interior and the paint. Remember also, the interior is
the part you will really be looking at all the time.
I don't have any pictures but if you have one of the Piggott books I'm
quite sure there is a specimen of a TR3 in there with black and tan.
Black and tan coincidentally is the most desirable form of refreshment, imho.
Regards,
Jim
From: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>

Hi All,
...I now have a very pretty black TR 4 with no interior to speak
of. Here comes my request.... Does anyone have pictures of a black 4 or 4A
with either black or tan interior? I'm trying to decide between the two and
any pictures would be appreciated.....
John Matthews
'61 Herald
'63 TR 4