milestones

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: milestones
From: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 15:22:28 -0700 FILETIME=[FE645440:01C0F77B]
Hi All,

I drove my TR 4 home last night after 8 months of restoration which included
replacing floors and sills as well as having all the body work done and
paint applied. I now have a very pretty black TR 4 with no interior to speak
of. Here comes my request.... Does anyone have pictures of a black 4 or 4A
with either black or tan interior? I'm trying to decide between the two and
any pictures would be appreciated. Also, I'm thinking of having an
upholstery shop do the work rather than buying kits and doing it myself. Any
experiences here would also be appreciated, cost vs. quality, etc. I'll post
some new pictures to my website soon for those who want to look.

Cheers,

John Matthews
'61 Herald
'63 TR 4