0.75" Rear brake cylinders

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 0.75" Rear brake cylinders
From: "Adrian" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 09:11:24 +0100
I contacted the list regarding the possible bulk purchase of brand new 0.75"
rear brake cylinders a couple of weeks ago. Owing to a poor response I
thought I should post again in case there are some who missed it.

I have found a source of supply of new cylinders. If I can order sufficient
then there is a discount available. I have NFI apart from benefiting from
the discount for a pair for my self.

Thanks to those who have responded so far.

In one weeks time I will calculate the final price based on the number of
requests and contact those who require the cylinders.

Thanks for your time.

Adrian
TR4A CT64306 O