Re: Great Race Update Site

To: "Kurt" <koblinger@linkline.com>, " TR list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Great Race Update Site
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 01 18:43:25 -0700
>Hi folks,
>
>The Great Race starts Sunday from Atlanta, Georgia. Since I last posted
>the link to Steve Hedke's web site where he will be posting updates during
>the race, the web site has been overhauled. The link to the Team Scrappy
updates is now;

>http://www.britishpacific.com/daily_special.html
>
>Check in daily for updates.

> (And a nice job it is TeriAnn!)

Thank you!

Steve will be e-mailing me updates and digital images and I will be
putting them up on the page first thing in the mornings.

If you miss some days the past day pages will be there as well.

Hope Steve does well!!

TeriAnn Wakeman               Marigold Ltd.
Santa Cruz, California        Web design, site updating, testing
webmaster@overlander.net      search engine optimization, graphics
                              and more

http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html