No LBC: General CART race question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: No LBC: General CART race question
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 10:30:27 -0700 (PDT)
Sorrry to hit the list with an unrelated question,
but...

I'm going to see my first CART race at Detroit this
weekend (I attended all the F1 races in the 80's) and
wonder if anyone has experienced this "All drivers"
autograph session they're doing now... I'm wondering
if they supply a photo or something or do I need to
bring something to be autographed? And I'm assuming
it'll be really over-run... anybody know from
experience?

Thanks, please reply directly!

John Donohoe
http://buzz.yahoo.com/