it runs, but........

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: it runs, but........
From: "Bryan Loy" <paradise@icx.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 12:53:42 -0400
Hi.  Many thanks to all who have helped me w/my tr6.  It is running again,
But, as usual, I have a problem(who doesn't, right?)   Anyway, there is a
plug that goes into the block between the oil filter and the fuel pump, I
believe is aluminum.  Mine is missing.  All I can figure out is that it
wasn't removed when the block was dipped, and the cleaning acid ate it.  Now
for the $64 question.  Does anyone have one of these lying around?   Can
anyone tell me the size and thread guage so that I can get a bolt to fit
this, or even have one made?  Thanks just a bunch in advance!
Bryan C. Loy