RE: Time the great leveler (LBC related; long but, hey it's Friday)

To: "autoX-Trumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Time the great leveler (LBC related; long but, hey it's Friday)
From: "F. Grant Robertson" <f.g.robertson@alexiongroup.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 12:03:28 -0400 >
>I guess now I will have sell off the Che Guevera shirt (never had one) and
>buy a polo with a prancing horse logo on the front (never happen). Sit
>around drinking sangria and discussing my portfolio (never had one of those
>either). Aaah the lost illusions... (dis-engaging nostalgia mode)

Cute story, but I'm still in shock that the Ferrari driver waved. As
souvenir of the delusions of grandeur held by my Spitfire's previous owner,
I have tacked up on my garage wall the "Ferrari" sticker he so lovingly
placed on the air filter cover..  I think removing it restored $20 to the
car's value instantly, although I did notice a considerable drop in
horsepower.

Cheers,
-Grant
mailto:grant@linux.com