Re: Bizzarre Boston Moment

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bizzarre Boston Moment
From: "Bob Rochlin" <rochlin@massed.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 08:02:42 -0400
Noah,
    I drive my TR 6 around town (Boston ) all the time. I've found that its
not the chick magnet I had hoped, but rather a middle aged guy magnet.  I
can't tell you how many times I've had a fifty something guy yell from the
curb, or another car something like " Hay! what year is that, I (My roomate) (
girl friend) had one when I (We) were in college. What a great car!"  I also
get my share of young kids commenting, but not many young girls.  I think to
them it may as well be a Metro Geo...
Bob Rochlin
72' TR 6
new member Cape Cod Car Club