Re: Help needed to list on eBay

To: Roger Ryan <rgryan2@excite.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help needed to list on eBay
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 15:08:51 -0500
You have to put the picture on your own web site and then give eBay the
address to link to. You cannot put the picture directly onto eBay's site.
Imagine how much disk space they would need...

-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com