Re: Problem with MSD Ignition in TR6

To: <DANMAS@aol.com>, <nriedel@nextek.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Problem with MSD Ignition in TR6
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 20:32:56 -0400
.
Dan Masters wrote ::
 is a bit difficult to cover well in an e-mail, but I think the material
> in chapter one of my book will help to clarify it a bit. Or, ask "FT" ;-)

When Dan finished doing some electrical work on my T/R 3, the same thing
happened, the engine would not shut down, so at the back of the alternator
he spliced in a piece of wire with this odd looking lump in the middle, then
my car shut off when I turned the key offl, hope this helps all of you with
similar problems, 1thing I might add, buy Dans book cause I can't answer
these electrical questions. <g>  "FT"