Re: Fwd: HS6 carbs.

To: JShock@os.varian.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: HS6 carbs.
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 09:58:41 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
James :

For less than even the sale price of a pair of HS6, you can have your H6
reconditioned to 'as new'.  Joe Curto, TRF, Apple Hydraulics, et al,
offer this service.

The HS6 carbs will bolt up to your TR3A manifold and work well with your
motor.  However, the linkage modifications are substantial, since the
throttle shafts turn the other way and actuate in the center, and you'll
probably want to change to a later choke cable.  I don't know of a
source of all new linkage parts, and used ones are somewhat scarce.
Fuel and vacuum fittings may be different as well.

Randall
59 TR3A daily driver