Re: body removal

Subject: Re: body removal
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 16:36:27 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Jesse :

I find that PB Blaster works far better than WD-40 at loosening rusted
bolts, athough sometimes nothing but the 'flaming wrench' will do.  PB-B
is available at Wal-Mart, and many auto parts stores.  Let it soak for
awhile, preferably overnight.

Sears has started selling Armstrong 'GearWrench', which I highly
recommend.  GearWrench is a ratcheting box-end wrench, with a very
narrow ratchet angle and a small head.  I was able to turn all but one
fender bolt with them.

Randall
59 TR3A daily driver