Re: TR4 Shift problem

Subject: Re: TR4 Shift problem
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 10:33:59 -0700
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Mike :

The problem is almost certainly in the top cover, probably the interlock
pin and balls.  Another possibility is the taper pins that hold the
selectors (under the shift lever) to the shafts.  Either way, you're
going to have to pull the top cover, which is at least somewhat easier
than pulling the entire box.

Randall