Re: TR4 Dash Knobs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 Dash Knobs
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 15:34:29 EDT
Mike,
The TR4 electrical dash switches on my TR4 show that the spring/pin combo is
a 'friction fit' and you should be able to find a used switch to pull the
spring/pin off of at British wrecking yards or maybe some kind soul would
cannabilize one of their spare switches to get you the spring..
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74

>>Subject: TR4 Dash Knobs
Hi All, While playing with my dash knobs, for no good reason, I broke one of
the small leaf springs which tensions the securing pin for the knob. I can't
seem to find a supplier for these springs. Does anyone know of a supplier or
other fix ? Thought of using a small screw through the hole on knob, but only
want to do that as a last resort. Thanks,
Mike
63 TR4 Surry Top<<