Re: polishing vinyl

To: sujitroy@hotmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: polishing vinyl
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 15:02:56 EDT
In a message dated 01-05-31 14:14:07 EDT, sujitroy@hotmail.com writes:

<< Are there any good products that I can use to bring out the shine in my 30
 year vinyl?  I've tried Amarol (sp) and various other off the shell stuff to
 no avail.

Sujit,

I've gotten good results on my Spitfire top and the rubber bumper over-riders
on the TR6 with both Vinyl X (can get at Pep Boys,etc) and Meguairs
Vinyl/Rubber Restorer Spray.

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (complete rolling chassis finished - busy painting various
interior parts, assembling the engine and still doing body prep - check out
my progress by visiting http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1270980)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (winter covers off - she's on the road again!)