Looking for ideas

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for ideas
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 09:37:20 -0700 (PDT)
As y'all may remember, for our anniversary I bought my wife her dream car, a
'73 Stag.  This particular had been converted to a GM V6 and auto transmission,
which is working great (and for those that remember, the speedometer is fixed
now).  However, the tachometer (as may be expected) doesn't want to give a
proper reading of the engine's RPM.  I'm looking for suggestions on how to
correct this problem, any other tachs that may be a quick fix, etc.  Also, my
wife has decided she would really like an oil pressure guage instead of the
non-fuctional clock in the dash ... anyone got a spare late TR6 one laying
around?

Thanks in advance,

=====
Raymond L. Hatfield