Wiring Harness Resto

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wiring Harness Resto
From: "Evans, Mark" <Mark.Evans@Anheuser-Busch.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 07:33:34 -0600
Triumph Listers,

As I sort through the car, I come across the metal tabs that are used to hold
the wiring harness to the body. These tabs have a vinyl sleeve covering them
that is either missing or brittle and mangled. Has anyone sourced a vendor for
this vinyl? Also, many parts of the harness, rather than being wrapped with
vinyl tape, have sections of similar (maybe identical) vinyl tubing. I would
like to replace all of this with something new and flexible that looks original.

Also, some of the metal tabs have broken off. Has anybody come up with an easy
fix for replacing these tabs?

Anybody got any ideas?

Mark A. Evans

1966 TR4A IRS CTC63970 LO 'Tressy'