Re: Anybody order parts from TR Shop

To: <corey.sherman@rcn.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Anybody order parts from TR Shop
From: "Adrian" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 20:04:26 +0100
I have had dealings with TR Shop and I have been extemely pleased with the
service. I am glad they have moved forward and gone on the net.

They always seem to have the goods that our big three (Rimmers, TRGB and
Moss Europe) have not and the price is always right. They also have high
stocks so no back orders.

Another supplier that you will find in Triumph World is TR Bitz. Excellent
product and service for parts new and used, but sadly lacking in the email
stakes. You will be lucky to receive an answer the first time. But keep
trying its worth it.

Adrian
TR4A CT64306 O
Wales, UK.