TR2-3 Nardi Steering wheels

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR2-3 Nardi Steering wheels
From: "Steven McCutcheon" <Steven.McCutcheon@MAH.GOV.ON.CA>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 15:58:33 -0500
Anyone familiar with or have a Nardi wheel on a TR3 that allows then to use the
original control head?
I have heard that Nardi wheels were an oft fitted accessory on Italia's and I
have a beautiful Nardi wheel but no hub.  The TR4-6 hub of course does not fit
the splines and as I look at the Moto-Lita hub and wheel I see that they have a
wider or larger diameter bolt circle.  The Nardi bolt circle is much smaller
and does not appear to be conducive to a reducer of some type to allow bolting
to a Moto-Lita hub.
Any suggestions/ideas?
Steve Mc
1960 TR Italia