Used Parts Values teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f2RIdIf15620

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Used Parts Values teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f2RIdIf15620
From: Paul Brandsema <lbc61tr4@usa.net>
Date: 27 Mar 2001 11:39:35 MST
A friend of mine is going down to Charlotte for a car show / parts swap.  I
can't make, so he is going to bring some parts I have to try and sell.  Among
other things, I have 2 hoods for later TR4s or 4As, front and rear fenders.  I
would say the hoods are in better than average condition with no major damage
or rust.  The fenders are average, with some minor rust.  It's hard to figure
a dollar value for this stuff.  Does anyone have any opinions?  We are also
planning on attending Carlisle (PA) in May.  I've got a vendor space there and
hope to generate some money to pay back for parts I've purchased over the last
3 years.  That may be of interest to anyone planning on Carlisle and looking
for 4/4A parts.

Paul
High Point, NC