Re: ... Triumph list contest(No LBC, this one-Rant)

To: "Michael Hargreave Mawson" <OC@46thFoot.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ... Triumph list contest(No LBC, this one-Rant)
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 12:19:09 -0500
Political Correctness be forever damned! As long as I don't treat a woman as
an accessory, any reference to one as an accessory for a car in a joking
manner is treated as just that- a casual, kidding reference without intent
to harm or malice.

I am so very sick of small minded "PC" thugs, they have destroyed honest
clean humor, gags, and fun, so that all we are left with is uptight people
who can't take a joke because it "may offend someone" If you don't offend
someone once in a while, then maybe you're offending someone else. "PC" is
just an a load of something a car's forerunner produced as an exhaust
compound.

While not always "PC", I am never intentionally offensive towards a person,
race, etc. I do, however have a sense of humor, and can and will laugh at
just about anything I find funny, intentional or not.

And, just to close, this jesting reference to an "Accessory" is nowhere near
as bad as what I've heard women say about men! So cool any flames on that
comment. He meant it as a jest, and more as a compliment than any PC insult.

Scott
disgusted with PC commentary. Just live and be good to one another and learn
to take a joke.