RE: TR3a Rims

To: "'David Massey'" <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: RE: TR3a Rims
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 13:42:39 -0500
Cc: "'Triumphs@Autox Net \(E-mail\)'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I think the 8 weeks was "Honey, stop procrastinating and work on it if you
are going to work on it", get it 80% complete. As for parts I do have most
(85%) things needed for the reconstruction.  The biggest thing is info and
that is wheat this really cool list is for.  Besides my wife knows if I have
deadline my hobbies don't turn into unfinished projects :-P

David A. Templeton