TR4 Over-rider Struts Drawings

To: triumphs-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 Over-rider Struts Drawings
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 01:56:15 EST
Listers,
Free-For-The-Asking (but only if you think you will really make them)
A homemade simple set of drawings of the RARE TR4 front bumper OVER-RIDER
'STRUTS'. These are used with the big size front over-riders 1961 to 1965
only.
I traced a used set I found at the Brit Yard and added all needed specs and
measurements to make your own if you can't find the real thing.
It requires two 5/8" steel tubes 15" long each. Fairly easy to make with a
vise (to flatten ends) and then drill some holes. Basically one slight bend
near the middle.
Send me your address and I'll 'snail-mail' you a copy.  (Mark M. - I already
have your address here)

Carl Sereda
'63 TR4 since '74 - CT22326L