TR3 wing mirrors?

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 wing mirrors?
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 08:52:05 -0500
Anyone got a TRF TR3 catalog handy? I've got a list of things to order
from TRF today, but the one thing I left off of my list is the numbers
for the right and left wing mirrors. Believe it or not, the weight of
the snow on my car cover snapped them both off, and I'd like to get the
car up to snuff this week.

If anyone can forward me the part numbers and prices, I'd appreciate it.

--
George Richardson
Wyvern - '57 Triumph TR3, TS15559LT -