TR4 Door seals teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f2JLElc19865

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 Door seals teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f2JLElc19865
From: Paul Brandsema <lbc61tr4@usa.net>
Date: 19 Mar 2001 14:14:44 MST
My thanks to Dean Paige for his advice on problems installing clips and seals
on doors.  After exchanging a couple of emails, he advised me that I may have
been using the wrong clips.  Oops.. he was right.  Since I had picked up all
the clips for both inner and outer door seals at a TRF summer party about 3
years ago, I couldn't remember which clip was inner or outer.  50/50 chance
and I guessed wrong.  Well have switching to the other clips, I was successful
in installing the rubber seals.  Not saying it was easy.  The real fun came
with the inner fuzzy seals.  Even using the homemade pulling tool, it became a
real exercise in patience.

Paul Brandsema
High Point, NC
61 TR4  CT133