Re: TR Front Suspension Lubricants??

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Subject: Re: TR Front Suspension Lubricants??
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@home.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 23:33:19 -0700
I used the blue "trailor wheel bearing" grease.  Worked good even after the
fact...bushings were squeaking from PO not using anything.  I dabbed it on
the bushings whereever possible and it worked it's way in...no more squeaks.

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71TR6 CC65446 (Christmas Ornament)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)

> Michael Ferguson kindly gave me a recommendation to use an OMC (Outboard
> Marine Corp.) "blue" waterproof lube that comes in a little 8 oz tube.
This