Re: TR3A commission number trivia (was Re: STC Title number information)

To: "Dave Quirt" <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3A commission number trivia (was Re: STC Title number information)
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 21:25:58 -0500
My only question on this is who made the plates, I thought they were only
available with stamping from the factory, there has to be a record of all
cars made and all cars shipped, how can you change the I.D. plates, have any
of you ordered a BMHT certificate and compared the I.D. numbers, could
settle this very quickly. "FT"