Spitfire Floor panels for sale

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Spitfires List" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitfire Floor panels for sale
From: "Stephane St-Amant" <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 22:43:23 -0500
Hello again everyone,

Not only the Spit I bought came with the wrong top, but it also came with
replacement front floor pans.  I would have used these if it wasn't for the
fact that I need to replace the whole floor on each side.  So I'm selling
those front half version.

You can see them here:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1579918&a=12096463&f=0

They are in what seems to be perfect condition except for a small spot with
very light surface rust (See photos).

I'm not to sure how much they're worth. I tried to find the equivalent at
the regulars but I could only find complete floor or the rear portions
(@82.95$ each).

I could try to sell them on ebay but I'd like to offer them to the list
first.

So, how about 100$USD (or make me an offer) plus shipping for both? (Or I
can trade parts for '69 Spit/TR6 or trade&cash)

Cheers
Steph