Parts Colors

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts Colors
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 19:25:33 -0500
Here is one that should(emphasis) be easy...

For a 64 Herald 1200/12/50 or Sports 12/50:

What colors should the chassis and running gear components be? I had one
thought, looked a few other cars, and am now completely confused. Were it to
have come directly out the factory door, what colors should I expect on each
piece, save for the body itself? (i.e.: rear spring, front springs, shocks,
axles, frame, upper and lower control arms, etc)

Thanks,
Scott
64 Herald 1200 Convertible(waiting to go to the Redi Strip)