Big News

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Big News
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 14:18:28 -0800 (PST)
Well okay, maybe just to me :)

I am proud to announce that I have a SAH performance catalog online.  In the
maintenance section of my website you will find a link to it.  It is stored as
a .pdf file to make it easier for everyone to view (and there is a link to
download Adobe Reader on the same page if you don't have it already) This took
the work of many people whom I won't name here, but please know you have my
thanks in assisting me in getting it on-line.

I hope everyone enjoys this bit of history!

=====
Raymond L. Hatfield
'65 TR4A IRS, O/D, SAH Tuned
'73 Stag