ANOTHER '59 TR3 for sale

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: ANOTHER '59 TR3 for sale
From: "Thom Kuby" <thomkuby@iwvisp.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 22:04:14 -0800
Greetings,
after reading M Katzmans' ( I hope I got the name right - if not, sorry)
post, pitching his car for sale in New Jersey ...I thought I'd remind
everyone of the '59 I have out here on the left coast...nice original,
restorable car.
Go to KUBY.NET for pictures, description, details..

See...now you've a '59 TR3 on either coast to pick from -  no excuses
now...springs' comin.
But take a look at mine, and give me a call - lets' talk...

Cheers
Thom Kuby

PS - The car in New Jersey looks good too...