Any knowledgable Swallow Doretti fans here?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Any knowledgable Swallow Doretti fans here?
From: "Frank & Sandy Crowe" <thecrowes@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 06:06:33 -0000 FILETIME=[1765C940:01C0A85F]
A friend of mine says he knows where there is a Swallow Doretti for sale and
was wondering if I was interested.  I know a little of the story about them
and am interested, but wondering about their value, things to look for, etc.

For those not familiar - the Swallow Doretti was a car made in '54-55, using
TR2 running gear (required TR content)with what I understand is aluminum
skin over steel with a tube frame.  Less than 300 were made.  Very
interesting.

I would appreciate comments and inputs from those in the know via direct
e-mail (thecrowes@hotmail.com.)

Thanks very much
     Frank ('59 TR3A)