TR4A Solid Axle RHD question

To: "triumphs list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4A Solid Axle RHD question
From: "Jerry Oliver" <slantws@home.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 07:39:48 -0800
Hi everybody
Amongst my junk collection I have a rolling chassis (frame, suspension,
steering but no engine and transmission) that is  RHD and a solid axle TR4A
(non IRS). Actually, its in very nice condition. I've read that the solid
axle cars were developed for the USA export market. So the question to the
historians is, were the solid axles cars also manufactured for RHD
countries?  The body on this car is long gone, so the only number left is on
the rear axle. Anyway to determine its origin on that slim information?
Jerry Oliver
Olympia, WA