Free at last!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Free at last!
From: Windoseat@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 20:09:40 EST
Hi gang,

After six years of indentured servitude I have finally fulfilled my spousal
support obligation! This means that all the money that's been funneled to my
ex will now be used to finish the restoration of my GT6+. I've spent the past
six years scraping undercoating, sanding away rust, and cleaning interior
parts and trim with very little cash for those expensive hard parts. That
ends as of today. My goal is to have the car finished and ready for the TRF
Summer Party.

Greg Wolf
1970 GT6+
KC74796L "Ian"