Re: No LBC, general auto? interest

To: mporter@zianet.com, randallyoung@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: No LBC, general auto? interest
From: GreenBugeye@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 05:37:02 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Yeah, but you're forgetting about the 5 hp Honda generator and the leaf
blowers!  He could easily be up into Land Rover acceleration territory once
that thrust is added!  He DID say he'd had it up to 85 mph but had to slow
down due to the speed rating on his tires!

Perhaps an early April Fools joke?

Chris Eck
59 TR3A
59 Bugeye