Legends of Motorsports

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Legends of Motorsports
From: "Byron N. Brashears" <brashears@hughes.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 16:00:11 -0800
I was watching Speed vision this morning and saw a presentation on TRs and the
Alpine Rally. When I first tuned in they were talking about the TR3s cleaning up
taking all five top spots and the team prize. They then talked about a new
factory car called a TRS or TR type S with a twin overhead cam 4 cylinder. Next
was a TR4 with a driving light in the center of the grill. The light appeared to
be molded into the grill at factory. Next was the TR5 which we in the states
never saw (I think we got the TR250. Was that an inside joke at the factory?).
My
question for the group is has anyone seen or know about the TRS or the twin
overheard cam 4banger, or  about that TR4 with the center light?

Byron