Re: Herald on Ebay (Big $$$)

Subject: Re: Herald on Ebay (Big $$$)
From: "Chad & Ariane Jester" <ajester@kscable.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 10:48:26 -0600
It is a pretty blue....probably one of the nicest I've seen.  I love the
chrome
wire wheels.  They look great too.

I just want to say I am not knocking the car.  It is beautiful.  It is just
priced
out of sight.  I am glad to see Heralds commanding this money.  I think they
have been underpriced for a long time.  That was good for me while I built
my
collection. Now I am ready for the prices to shoot to the moon!

Chad
(61 Herald 948 Coupe, '63 Herald CKD Conv't, '65 Herald Sports 1200, a few
donor Heralds and a Herald Trunk couch in the works.)