Re: tr6- Anyone know of a Source for dash top pads?

To: "Tim Taylor" <Tim@steelstudios.com>
Subject: Re: tr6- Anyone know of a Source for dash top pads?
From: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 19:00:38 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
tim
I have a good used one , no cracks, i changed it last year when i replaced,
the rubber at bottom of wind.shield.  i figure its about 6 years old.   the
holes at the base are slit because i did not take out the metal back plate,
when i did the swap.  the vinyal in this one is actually softer than the one
i replaced it with. after i got done i was sorry, but its to much of a pain
in the butt to change again.
i want 20.00  + 5.00 shipping.
john skinner in england is probably  the only place to try for a new one
al salvatore 76