Need help with British Humor - minimal LBC content

To: stag@digest.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Need help with British Humor - minimal LBC content
From: Lawrence G Miceli <lgmtr6@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 09:58:25 -0500
I am putting together the advertising booklet for our British Car Show in
Palm Beach on February 18th and I could use a little "filler".

I have seen from time to time, various humorous items on the list like,
"English to British conversions" or the item on the Queen taking back the
"colonies" after the election debacle.

Any thing "clean" would be very appreciated.

Thanks
Larry Miceli
Gold Coast Triumph Club
Pompano Beach, Florida
'73 Stag  *  '66 Herald  *  69 E-Type FHC